Business Development Manager
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) for new logo sales with experience selling enterprise software to Global 2000 companies.
- You will be highly prepared for, and engage in, commercial conversations with prospective customers.
- You will apply Challenger Selling, Challenger Customer, Solution Selling, S.P.I.N Selling, Questioned-Based Selling or Social Selling Best practices as you manage the Brightfield sales lifecycle & processes.
- You will manage opportunities from initial interest to closed/won, documenting your progress & insights in Salesforce.com, staying on top of opportunity stages, next steps and close dates.
- You will prepare and deliver Business Reviews, and Territory/Account Plans that demonstrate your readiness to engage & interact with prospects.
- You will work with your dedicated Business Development Representative to strategize and activate commercial conversations with target accounts.
- Attend industry events to build pipeline and advance sales opportunities
- You will deliver commercial teachings, online and in-person product demonstrations and execute sales plans that proactively eliminate objections while building buyer trust.
- You will successfully navigate complex buying teams and situations constantly diagnosing your buyer’s readiness, willingness and ability to engage.
- You will be highly skilled in identifying & empowering “Mobilizers” while making the best use of “Talkers.”
- You will present business cases & proposals as well as coordinate customer references, execute support meetings and group presentations as needed within the sale process.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in new logo, enterprise sales for SaaS or DaaS companies
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets in similar role
- Highly effective in using Salesforce.com to manage your sales activities and pipeline
- Exceedingly developed sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in territory planning, prospecting, relationship development, pricing, delivery, negotiations, and closing
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
- Cross-functional team player, experience collaborating with Business Development Representatives and Sales Engineers
- BS/BA degree required
Washington, D.C.Back to Careers
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org